Unlock access to Auto-Forwarding on your Android today with YouMail Professional.
Follow the steps below to setup auto-forwarding in the Android app.
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Tap on Auto-Forward
- Your web browswer will automatically open to the YouMail website (you may need to log into your account) site for the Auto-Forwarding setting. Tap Turn On Auto-Forwarding.
- You can adjust the settings for you would like your messages auto-forwarded
- Enter the phone numbers or email accounts you would like to forward messages to
- Make sure the Enable Auto-Forwarding checkbox is checked, then click Save
If you would like to know how to setup Auto-Forwarding on the web, please follow this link.
For more information on Auto-Forwarding, please follow this link.