Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to sync your Facebook account with YouMail. A recent change to Facebook's security protocols now requires that all third party apps must be approved in order to pull user data. We're currently working on being approved. However, the process does take some time. We will notify all YouMail users once this feature is active.
Articles in this section
- YouMail’s Commitment to Accessibility
- Can I Add my Home or Office Work Phone to my YouMail Account?
- No Phone Number Detected
- How Do I Request a Customized Greeting?
- How To Port My Number To YouMail
- What Is YouMail and How Does YouMail Work?
- Is YouMail Free?
- What Is My Deposit Number?
- What Is Smart Blocking?
- I'm on Verizon, and my callers hear, “The party you called is not answering, please hold while your call is forwarded.”