Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to sync your Facebook account with YouMail. A recent change to Facebook's security protocols now requires that all third party apps must be approved in order to pull user data. We're currently working on being approved. However, the process does take some time. We will notify all YouMail users once this feature is active.
Articles in this section
- Can I Add my Home or Office Work Phone to my YouMail Account?
- I'm on Verizon, and my callers hear, “The party you called is not answering, please hold while your call is forwarded.”
- Why are my callers hearing an OCN Error when they call my Sprint phone?
- Why Are My Calls Not Forwarding To YouMail?
- How to Contact YouMail
- What is Call Forwarding?
- How to Activate Your Deposit Number
- How to Forward My Calls Back to My Carrier?
- What is Conditional Call Forwarding?
- How to Setup Call Forwarding with YouMail