Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to sync your Facebook account with YouMail. A recent change to Facebook's security protocols now requires that all third party apps must be approved in order to pull user data. We're currently working on being approved. However, the process does take some time. We will notify all YouMail users once this feature is active.
Articles in this section
- Can I Add my Home or Office Work Phone to my YouMail Account?
- How to Contact YouMail
- What is Call Forwarding?
- How to Activate Your Deposit Number
- How to Forward My Calls Back to My Carrier?
- What is Conditional Call Forwarding?
- How to Setup Call Forwarding with YouMail
- Is YouMail Free?
- Does Google Voice Work with YouMail?
- Can I Forward My Carrier Voicemail to YouMail?