Not sure how to update a contact?
Editing contacts is a simple task that can be done anytime from the app. This guide will show you how to do so if you own an Android device.
- Contacts can be edited via the app or the online account. Additionally, if you edit the contact from your phone's contact list and resync your contacts, the updates will be brought forward to YouMail.
- Duplicate contacts (contacts with the same phone number) can cause issues with the greeting played, so please make sure to clear any repeated contacts.
Navigate to your contacts
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Select Contacts and you will be shown the contacts that have synced to the app.
Locate the contact you would like to edit
- Once you are in your contacts list, you can either scroll or use the search option to quickly isolate the contact that needs to be updated.
- Once you have found the contact, click the edit icon.
Edit and save
- Update the contact information then click Save when you are done.
Uploading Contacts on Your Android
How to Edit Contacts on the Web
Enable or Disable Contact Sync on Android
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.