There are several ways for you to block robocallers in YouMail and that is by using YouMail's Smart Blocking feature. Please follow the instructions below to enable this feature.
Smart Blocking from a smartphone:
- Open the YouMail app
- Find the caller you wish to block
- Tap the icon and tap Yes to confirm
Note: If the caller is a telemarketer or spammer, check the Mark as Spam box before confirming.
- Open up your YouMail app
- Tap the caller you wish to block
- Tap on the icon in the top right corner
- Tap Block Caller
Smart Blocking a caller on the YouMail website:
- Click on the Inbox tab
- Select the call from your Inbox
- Click on the More Actions drop-down
- Click on Block Caller
Pro Tip: Smart Blocking all callers not in your contacts
- Go to your the Contacts page
- Select the Default Contact
- Click the Enable Blocking
To learn more about robocallers, please follow this link.