To change or remove a listing you will need to have an account with YouMail to be able to edit your caller ID info. This way, we can confirm that the number belongs to you during the number verification process. For privacy reasons it is set so that only verified YouMail members can update their numbers. This way YouMail prevents third-parties from hijacking your caller ID info.
Please follow this guide:
- Please follow this link to access the YouMail Public Directory page
- Type in your phone number in the search bar and click Search
- Click Update My Number
- You will be directed to the YouMail Sign In page. Click on Create an Account
- Type in your number and click Sign Up
- Type in the information requested and click Create My Account
Please note: Once you have changed the listing and would like to cancel, follow this link to close your account.
If you experience any problems, please feel free to submit a request to our Customer Care support team for further assistance