To confirm that YouMail is working correctly, you need to verify activation. You can do so easily from all of your devices – including your desktop computer or laptop by visiting the YouMail website.
To verify activation from your computer or laptop and ensure that YouMail is handling your missed calls and voicemails, follow the steps below.
- Go to YouMail.com and log in to your YouMail account
- Go to Settings
- Go to Phones in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Find the phone you wish to verify activation for and select Test Call
- Click on the blue button near the bottom of the screen that reads Confirm Phone Setup
- Remember to decline the test call so that we can detect whether your voicemails are going to YouMail or not
If your test call failed and we were unable to verify activation for your phone, please see this article for ways on how to troubleshoot this issue.