If you upgraded to the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, but already have a YouMail account, you will need to reinstall and reactivate YouMail. Please follow the instructions below to get the YouMail app re-setup on your new phone.
1. Go to the App store and download YouMail
2. Open the YouMail app once it is finished downloading
3. Log In to your account using your phone number and PIN
4. Reactivate YouMail by following the instructions on your screen
5. Verify Activation by tapping on call me to make sure your calls are going to YouMail so we can help you better manage your calls.
6. When you are asked to upload your contacts, please decline the request. Your contacts will already be on your account.
YouMail should now be working on your new iPhone 6s. Continue to check back on this article as we will be updating it with more YouMail for iPhone 6s tips in the near future.