Did you know that with YouMail, you get easier access to your voicemails? Unlike your iPhone that does not offer a preinstalled voicemail app, your YouMail app gives you a direct shortcut to your messages. Similarly for Android phones, YouMail has a widget with badge notifications of your new voicemails. To make managing your voicemails even easier, utilize the widget and dock on your phone to quickly get to your messages whenever you need to.
Benefits of Adding YouMail to your Widget or Dock:
- Access voicemails quickly
- No more searching through pages of apps to find YouMail
- Get badge notifications for new voicemails
To Use the YouMail Widget and Badge Follow the Steps Below:
- Tap and hold on any blank space on your phone screen
- Tap on the option for widgets
- Scroll till you find YouMail
- Tap and hold YouMail
- Drag it to your screen
- You’re all set. You now have the YouMail widget with badge notifications of your voicemails.
To Add the YouMail App to Your Android Dock Follow the Steps Below:
- Tap and hold the YouMail app
- Drag it to your Dock at the bottom of your screen
To Add the YouMail App to Your iPhone Dock Follow the Steps Below:
- Tap and hold the YouMail app until it starts to wiggle
- Drag and drop the YouMail app into the dock at the bottom of your screen. (You may need to drag an app out of the dock in order to create space for the YouMail app).
- You’re all set. Now you’ll have easy access to your voicemail, settings, and voicemail inbox no matter which page of your phone you’re on.
Have more questions? Submit a request.