Extra Line is a second inbound phone number for your mobile phone. This feature gives you two options: You can have calls to this second number go straight to voicemail or ring your phone. Extra Line allows you to keep your business separate from your personal life, or simply protect your privacy by giving out your Extra Line instead of your mobile number. Upgrade to get your own extra line!
To activate your Extra Line on the iPhone:
- Open the YouMail app
- Click on the ":)))" button
- Click on the settings button (button pic)
- Scroll down and tap on Extra Line
- Select that state and area code for your number
- Select your Extra Line number
- Select if you want the number to go straight to voicemail or forward to your phone number
You can now start using your YouMail Extra Line!
When to use your Extra Line
- Use It for your business
If your phone is your business, you’ll love using Extra Line. No need for a separate business phone, that’s what Extra Line is here for. Separate business and personal calls with a second phone number.
- Use it for your privacy
Selling something on Craigslist or using a dating site and don’t want to give out your real number? Use your Extra Line and protect your privacy.