Not needing your Auto-Attendant menu to play between certain hours of the day? You can select the days of the week and times that you want your default Auto-Attendant greeting to play and select the days and times you want your off hours or "Closed" greeting to pick up!
Note: You must be on the YouMail Professional Plan in order to have this feature.
How to configure your Off-Hours settings:
- Log into your account via YouMail.com and click "Sign In."
- Click on "Settings" and then click on "Auto-Attendant."
- In the section, "Off-Hours Greeting" (because it is not turned on yet, it should be listed as "Disabled") click the pencil on the top right to edit.
- Under the section "Toggle Your Off-Hours Greeting", click the bubble for "Specify an Off-Hours Greeting" and a list of menu options will immediately appear.
- In "Select when to play your Main Greeting" (the Auto-Attendant greeting that is going to be used), Sun-Sat will appear with boxes to check off and start and end times for you to select. You also have the option to change your time zone (it is immediately defaulted to what you have listed on your account).
- Under "Choose your Off-Hours Greeting", you can select the specific greeting that will play when your Auto-Attendant is off. Hit save and you are done!
**Please note: You can only use the "Off-Hours Greeting" when you have Auto-Attendant enabled.