Spam calls still getting through?
Here are some helpful tips to check if your iPhone and YouMail app are blocking calls properly:
- Ensure blocking call extension enabled.
- You can check if your Call Blocking and Identification is enabled with this link: https://support.youmail.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045232273-Enabling-YouMail-s-Call-Blocking-Capabilities-
- If you have checked step 1 please check step 2.
2. You can ensure spam files are up to date with these steps.
- Please open the YouMail app on your iPhone
- Tap the navigation bar in the top right corner (3 vertical dots)
- Tap Protection Settings
- Tap Sync Details
- From this page it will show all spam files downloaded.
- If your counter is set to 0 or a lower number than previously stated please tap reset and the app will re-download the spam files and start blocking calls for you once again!
- Please ensure sync file times are up to date and and it should be synced regularly. Regular usage of the app will help keep it in sync.
Step 4 extended