Have callers to any of your virtual/extra line numbers, mentioned when they have called, it goes straight to voicemail, even though it's set to forward to your cell phone or another phone number?
Here are a few things to check:
- Are the missed calls showing in native phone app under recent calls?
- For those who are on iPhone: Check to see if "Silence Unknown Callers" is on. From the iPhone settings app, tap on Phone and look for that section. What is it set to? If it's toggled on and you turn it off, are calls able to ring through and reach voicemail then?
- On either Android or iPhone, is there a blocked non-contacts setting enabled that could be preventing calls from ringing through?
- Are calls to your main number ringing through like normal and able to reach voicemail?
- For iPhone users: Toggle YouMail off in the Call Blocking and Identification setting and have a test call or two placed to the extra line after that.
- If there are other spam blocking apps or apps that affect incoming calls in any way enabled, disable those as well.
- On iPhone, under 'Show calls to Extra Line', is it toggled on or off? Also, is the call source number displayed listed in your list of blocked numbers by accident?
If those have all been checked and tested but calls are still going straight to voicemail, make note of what extra line number is being affected (if you have more than one), the phone number(s) of the caller(s), time(s) and date(s).