Times change and so do carriers!
Here is how to change your carrier via the YouMail application so you can continue to use the service:
iPhone Carrier Update
To update your carrier within the YouMail application follow these steps:
- Go to the YouMail Settings by tapping on the Gear icon in the bottom right corner of the application
- Scroll down and tap on SIM & Virtual
- Tap on your Primary Line and Phone
- Tap on the line for your Carrier
- Scroll through the list that pops up and select your current carrier
- Next you will need to then follow the prompts to Activate
Once Activated, your carrier will then be fully updated within YouMail.
Android Carrier Update:
- Tap the 3 lines on the top right, then tap on Settings
- Tap Phone Numbers
- Select your default phone number and the mobile YouMail website will open to the Phone setting.
Follow the directions below to update your carrier from the website:
- Log into the YouMail website with your phone number and password
- On the left hand side, select Phones
- Click the Edit button and from the drop down menu under Carrier, select your new carrier.
- Follow the prompts after to Activate
Once activated, your carrier will then be fully updated with YouMail.