Who and What is YouMail?
YouMail, like PhoneTag, includes a voicemail to e-mail service that transcribes all your messages plus much more!
Our service transcribes your voicemails so you can conveniently read your messages whenever and where ever you like via our app, your YouMail web account, email, or text.
We also offer a spam blocking feature so you can receive the calls you do want while the junk calls get filtered out. These are just a few of the features YouMail provides; visit Support.YouMail.com for more!
How do you contact us for assistance?
We have three ways our customers can reach out to us!
- Live Chat
All options can be viewed and accessed via our Help Center page: YouMail Help Center
Where are my PhoneTag voicemails now and how can I access them?
Your voicemails and personal information, including payment information have automatically been transferred to your newly created YouMail account. Sign in using your email and password here.
What does YouMail offer that PhoneTag didn’t?
On top of being a voicemail transcription and spam call blocking service, we also offer an array of useful features:
- Larger inbox storage so you don't have to worry about clearing your inbox often.
- Virtual numbers (also known as Extra Lines) that you can have forward to your cell so you don't have to worry about giving out your personal number. You can also this line go straight to voicemail or assign a different voicemail greeting to it. The ability to make outbound calls as well and send and receive text messages to the line is another feature.
- Assign special voicemail greetings to your contacts that only they can hear! You can also record or upload your own greeting or choose from our list of community greetings.
- Auto-Attendant for those who have a business with multiple departments; the caller can hear your message and press 1, 2, 3, etc and be transferred to the person/department they need to reach.
- Conference calling so you can hold important meetings with multiple people at the same time, right from your phone.
- Text alerts for voicemails that are left, including the transcription of the message.
- Auto-reply which is a automated text message that is sent to a caller who reached your voicemail and includes a short message + link to your digital business card.
- Auto-Forwarding lets you add another email address to your account so not only is an emailed voicemail alert is sent to your main email, but it's also sent to say, your assistant or business partner.
What if I am a Canadian subscriber?
If you are a Canadian user, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to opt-in to continue the service on or before October 15th, 2020. Otherwise, your account will be closed and all your data will be deleted. You can set up a new YouMail account here.
Do I have to do anything to get activated or get started?
All your information will be transitioned over to YouMail, which includes activation because we have acquired your forwarding number assigned to you by PhoneTag. You will use the same login information you used to log into your PhoneTag account to access your YouMail account.
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.