You can use the website to quickly and easily organize and separate your voicemails into folders. Follow the steps below to get started.
- All customized folders will contribute to the mailbox limit, including the Inbox and Saved folders.
- Only messages in Trash, Sent, and Spam folders don't count toward the mailbox limit; and the messages are deleted automatically after 30 days.
- You can edit or delete existing folders by clicking on the 3-dot menu on the right of the folder.
- Once signed into the website, click on Messages
- Click on Manage Folders found at the bottom of the folder list
- Click on + Add folder (top right corner)
- Fill in the requested details
How to Create a New Folder on Your Android Device
How to Download Voicemail Files to Your Computer
How to Delete Your Messages on the YouMail Website
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.