Clear your inbox directly from the app!
This article will assist you in having messages cleared from within the app which will ensure you never exceed the storage limit.
Navigate to your Inbox
- You can navigate to your inbox in two ways:
- Select the Inbox icon at the bottom right corner
- Select the three bars in the top left corner, and then select the Inbox folder
Delete the message
- From within the inbox, you can have the message deleted in one of two ways:
- You can have a message deleted by swiping to the left and selecting Delete
- Additionally, from within the message itself, you can select the Delete icon
Once you've deleted the message it will be moved to the trash folder where it will be kept for 30 days before being permanently deleted.
How to Delete Messages on Android
How to Delete Your Messages on the YouMail Website
How Long Can I Keep My Messages in YouMail?
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.