App Indicating Unread Notification
There are a few places to check within YouMail if you notice a persistent numbered icon on your YouMail app.
- Ensure you have read all of your messages. This includes all message folders besides the inbox folder. You will find a few examples of such folders to the right.
- iOS: Once in the inbox, select the three bars in the upper left corner of the app to see your Folders
- Android:Once in the inbox, there is a drop-down arrow to the right of Inbox > select this, and a list of your folders will appear.
- You can also check your inbox on your online YouMail account here.
- Paid subscribers: please also check your Texts/Conversation tab within the app.
- iOS: Open App > From the Inbox tab, select Texts at the right top center of the Inbox page
- Android: Open App > Select the three bars in the top left corner > Select Conversations
If you have read all of your messages and are still getting a notification, please try force-closing the app and restarting your device. You can also refresh the app by uninstalling and re-installing.
Why Are My iPhone Notifications Delayed?
Why Are My Android Push Notifications Being Delayed?
How to Set Your Voicemail Alert Options from the Web
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.