Yes, you can. You need to have a subscription before we can start the porting process.
To initiate a port request, please gather and send the following information from the email address on file for your Another Number account to email@example.com. Make sure to verify this information with your current provider as any mismatches will result in significant delays while the order has to be cancelled and resubmitted with the correct information.
- Your Full Name
- The number to be ported
- Your Address
- Your carrier's 4 digit pin.
- The Last 4 of SSN or EIN.
- Copy of Bill (COB) from carrier dated within 30 days of the current date. Make sure the following information is visible on the bill and attach the PDF to your email
- Client's Name on carrier's bill
- Client's Business Name on carrier's bill (If available)
- Client's Address on carrier's bill
- Carriers account number
- We do not support porting in Toll-Free Numbers (e.g. 800, 888, 855, etc)
- We are not a wireless provider, our porting timeline is more like a wireline or IP port and can take up to 2 weeks to complete
- The number you are porting must remain fully active with your current provider during the entire porting process.
- The port-in* number will be used to replace your Another Number.