You can change your personal greeting from within the Hullomail app.
- Select Menu -> Greetings
Here will be your list of greetings, the first 2 are system provided greetings, and any remaining are your recorded greetings.
- You can create a new recorded greeting by pressing the top right ‘+’ button, or you can edit an existing greeting by swiping left on a greeting which will reveal more options. Don’t worry if you get stage fright, you can re-record and play the message as often as you like.
- Once you are happy, press Save.
Your active greeting is indicated by an orange tick.
Please Note: If you are experiencing problems playing back or saving greetings, please check your iPhone Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone, ensure Hullomail is enabled.
- Select Menu -> Settings ->Greetings
- Click ‘Record a personal greeting’ then record your greeting.
- Your greeting will then upload and be set to active greeting.