You can change your personal greeting from within the Hullomail app.
- Select Menu -> Greetings
Here will be your list of greetings, the first 2 are system provided greetings, and any remaining are your recorded greetings
- You can create a new recorded greeting by pressing the top right ‘+’ button, or you can edit an existing greeting by swiping left on a greeting which will reveal more options
Don’t worry if you get stage fright, you can re-record and play the message as often as you like.
- Once you are happy, press Save
Your active greeting is indicated by a tick in the greeting row
Please Note: If you are experiencing problems playing back or saving greetings, please check your iPhone Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone, ensure Hullomail is enabled.
- Select Menu/Settings -> Greetings -> Saved greetings
- Tap the top right '+' button - You'll be taken to a Record greeting screen
- Record your greeting
- Tap the top right save button
- Your greeting will then be saved your Saved greetings list
Please Note: If you are experiencing problems playing back or saving greetings, please check the Hullomail app permissions and ensure 'Microphone' access is granted.