If you are seeing this message, we are unable to match the number on your SIM card to the number you are inputting for sign-up. In order for YouMail to effectively protect you from the bad guys, sign-up and app download should occur on the device with the number you are using to create an account. YouMail requires this because of a few reasons:
- In order to block spammers, we need specific device permissions turned on.
- If we are to handle your voicemail, the app will need to be set up with the phone number that will be forwarding your calls to us.
If the number you are trying to set up your account with doesn't match the SIM on your phone, we won't be able to work the way we should: protecting you from spam or storing your important voicemails.
Here is what you can do:
- Download the app on the device that matches the phone number you are setting up.
- Setting up a landline? Visit our website to create an account.
- Change the number to reflect one that matches your SIM card.
- Have multiple phone lines? Upgrade to a professional plan and handle all your messages and settings under one account.
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|