Canceling your subscription is quick and easy, but before you continue please note the following:
- Canceling your plan will immediately remove all paid features from your account.
- Canceled subscriptions are not prorated (view our refund policy here).
- If you are having trouble with your YouMail account, a customer care agent would be happy to help resolve the issue. Just click here or call 1 (888) 836-8288.
Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
1. Visit your orders page here
2. Click on "View Order"
3. Click on the "Cancel This Order" link next to your order options.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Please understand that depending on what plan you are going to, if you do go from a premium or business account to a free account, you may need to activate your phone using your new access number.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Care here.