If you want to add your own personal touch to your voicemail greeting, you can record or upload your own custom greetings by visiting your YouMail account online. All you need is Adobe Flash and a microphone.
1. First sign in to your YouMail account and from the left hand side, click Greeting Summary.
2. From there, click on Record Greeting
3. Enter the Greeting Name and a brief description if desired, then click on the microphone icon to record your greeting
4. Wait for the greeting to finish processing, then be sure to click Save
The recording has now been saved and added to your Greetings list. You can set it as your Main Greeting or assign it to a particular contact.
To upload a greeting:
1. From the same Greeting Summary page, click on Upload Audio File
2. Enter a name and a description if you like, click Choose file and click Upload Audio File.